TERMS & CONDITIONS
User(s) or Client(s) or Customer(s): User/Applicant of a VCC bought through PaypalUnlocked.com Terms and Conditions: This is a legal governing contract between PaypalUnlocked.com and User for the provision of services being offered through PaypalUnlocked.com
By signing up as User, you automatically testify to be at least 18 years old legally and resident in a country where using such services is not forbidden and does not violate the laws and regulation of the jurisdiction. User is claiming total eligibility for any liability arising from this claim being false.
Service and products
User agrees that Paypal Unlocked is NOT a bank and does not offer financial services such as loans, credits, depository and any other banking service. PaypalUnlocked is a provider of Digital ecommerce products and services such as VCC and others to it’s customers but does not issue any virtual visa or MasterCard itself. Paypal Unlocked service is brought to the cardholder through different suppliers and source companies eligible to issue virtual payment cards to facilitate our Users.
Use of service
Frequently Asked Questions: statements provided in the FAQs section of PaypalUnlocked.com are also part of this agreement.
Warranties, liabilities and disclaimers:
A. User understands and accepts that it is strictly forbidden to make use of the Paypal Unlocked service in order to pay for illegal material as well as illegal downloads or any other goods and services infringing intellectual property rights of a third party and/or any illegal purpose or criminal activity of any nature. PaypalUnlocked will report any suspicious account activity to the relevant law enforcement authority. Paypal Unlocked reserves the right to apply at its sole discretion prevention and detection procedures and refuse the execution of transactions if there are reasonable grounds to suspect that an order is being or may be used for illegal purposes.
B. Paypal Unlocked shall make reasonable efforts to ensure that all transactions are processed in a timely manner. However, Paypal Unlocked makes no representations regarding the amount of time needed to complete processing, nor shall Paypal Unlocked be liable for any actual or consequential damages arising from any claim of delay or use of Paypal Unlocked . Furthermore Paypal Unlocked makes no representations or warranties as to continuous, uninterrupted or secure access to the Paypal Unlocked service, which may be affected by factors outside of Paypal Unlocked control, or may be subject to periodic testing, repair, upgrade or maintenance.
C. Paypal Unlocked shall in no way, and under no circumstances, be liable for any damages or losses, including without limitation, direct, indirect, consequential, special, incidental or punitive damages deemed or alleged to have resulted from or caused by but not limited to the following scenarios: •
- 1.cardholder/user will bear any additional charges needed to send payments to the Company for a new card.
- Paypal Unlocked will not be held responsible if an online merchant, website or company denies or does not accept Paypal Unlocked Virtual card payment for any reason.
- Cardholder is fully responsible to keep Paypal Unlocked Virtual card details safe and secure. Paypal Unlocked is not held responsible if Paypal Unlocked Virtual Card is compromised or stole, any losses or damages will not be the liability of Company.
- Any fraud, deception or misrepresentations by the User, merchant or some unknown entity or person.
- Any damages resulting from a merchant’s decision not to accept a payment made through PaypalUnlocked .
- Any errors or omissions in the website content.
- The misuse of the web site content or the inability of any person to use the site
- Delays, losses, errors, or omissions resulting from failure of any telecommunications or any other data transmission system and the failure of the central computer system or any part there of Any results of any acts of Government or authority or force mature.
Paypal Unlocked service is limited to providing Customer with a payment facility and does not ensure the quality, safety or legality of the transaction Customer is undertaking. Paypal Unlocked does not have any responsibility for any goods or services for which Customer pays using the Paypal Unlocked service and will not be liable for any charges, taxes or other duties in relation to such goods or services. Customer agrees to release, indemnify, and hold PaypalUnlocked harmless against any claim brought against PaypalUnlocked by a third party resulting from Customer’s use of PaypalUnlocked payment services in respect of all losses, actions, proceedings, claims, damages, expenses or liabilities whatsoever suffered and howsoever incurred by Paypal Unlocked in consequence of Customers non observance or breach of these terms and conditions. Usage Terms These are the terms of service you are agreeing to when you enroll in our service and/or when you are using the services of PaypalUnlocked .com Please Note In this agreement, the term “You” means you the “User”, and the term “We” or “Our” means PaypalUnlocked.com, its owners, employees, agents, and any others involved with PaypalUnlocked.com
- You must be 18 years old or older to use PaypalUnlocked.com services.
- We are obliged to take all measures to provide services to you with minimum downtime.
- The information you provide when you purchase, connect and use the service, have access only to employees of PaypalUnlocked .com. Your information may be used only by us to provide our services to you. We respect your privacy and will not share its third person, except in the following situations:
- at the request of law enforcement agencies in compliance with all procedures established by law.
- The user has violated the rules for the use of the service.
- You agree to receive newsletters and other commercials from PaypalUnlocked.com by e-mail.
- You agree that we can verify your mobile phone number by verification SMS.
- You will be responsible for all the activities involving your account. You must respect the laws of your country. You agree not to share your account with others. You can use your account on as many devices as you like, but you can have only one connection at a time for your account. Simultaneous connections for the same account from different devices are not allowed.
- You are obligated to keep all your account information updated. You can do all changes in members area on Paypal Unlocked .com.
- You agree that you will not run any resource intensive programs that will interfere in the usage of our services by our users. You agree that you will not hog the bandwidth of our servers. We reserve the right limit bandwidth of your account if you transfer more than 2GB in one day.
- You agree that our services offered to you is provided as a “as is” basis, with no warranties whatsoever. We are not liable for any direct, indirect, consequential, inconveniences, or whatsoever damages, or loss of profit that may arise from the use of our services. No refunds will be given.
- We cannot and do not guarantee the speed of our services. We also cannot and do not guarantee that you will have uninterrupted services. We have no control and cannot guarantee on how the internet will perform in your area. We are not liable for any direct, indirect, consequential, inconveniences, or whatsoever damages, or loss of profit that may arise from the use of our services. No refunds will be given if you are dissatisfied with our services.
- We are not in any shape or form liable for damages of any sort (realized or unrealized) resulting from the use of, or through the use of, or arising from the use of, or the inability to use the PaypalUnlocked.com services pertaining to any registered user. In any event, PaypalUnlocked.com shall never be liable for any monetary damages beyond what the user paid to PaypalUnlocked.com.
- Log files stored on our servers are only used for monitoring server performance, identifying software bugs, identifying any potential security breaches, and for the purpose of identifying abusive users. The log files are not used for monitoring or censoring your internet activities. We respect your privacy. We are not interested in what you do on the internet.
- You agree:
- You will not to pay for the service from a stolen credit card.
- You will not use our services to hack or attack other computers, servers, or networks on the internet. You will not to hack our servers and resources.
- You will not use our services to scan (e.g. port scanning, running proxy hunters) or break into other computers, servers, or networks on the internet.
- You will not use our services to transmit viruses/Trojans/worms, etc. to other computers on the internet.
- You will not to use our services for receiving and the distribution of pirated copyright materials, such as, but not limited to Pirated DVDs, Pirated CDs, and Pirated Software. This includes, but not limited to the following: The trading, selling, bartering, sharing, transmitting or receiving, of such materials.
- You will not use our services to send out unsolicited or fraudulent materials. This includes, but not limited to the following: Sending unsolicited emails (ie SPAM mail), mass-marketing mails (even they are in a opt-in list), hate mail, unsolicited instant messages, unsolicited SMS, or identity theft or scam related materials, etc.
- You will not use our services to engage in child pornography activities of any sort. This includes, but not limited to trading, bartering, selling, transmitting child pornography to others, or receiving the materials from others, etc.
- You will not promote or encourage criminal or terrorist activities of any sort.
- You will not use our services to threaten or harass others.
- You will not use our services for any type of criminal activities.
- We reserve the right terminate your account without notice or refund if we receive any complaints about your activities from other users, servers, companies or internet service providers.
- If you violate any of our terms, we reserve the right to terminate your service without any advance warning or notification. No refunds or will be given.
- If you violate any of our terms that involve criminal activities, you will forfeit all the privacy and confidentiality privileges that our service provides. No refunds or will be given.
- You can contact Paypal Unlocked .com via contact form on Paypal Unlocked .com webpage or by support case system in members area on Paypal Unlocked .com webpage.
Amendments User agrees that this agreement may be updated, amended or clauses changed without prior notice to the Users. Refund Policy
- We stand behind our products and your satisfaction with them is important to us. However, because our products are digital goods and very fragile delivered via our website we generally offer no refunds.
- If you change your mind about your purchase and you have not received our product, Contact our Customer support within 12 hours of purchase.
- After 12 hours of receiving products or codes/deposits for VCC/VBA . Sales are final. No refunds
- In special cases, Refund requests made after you have purchased our product are handled on a case by case basis and are issued at our sole discretion. Refund requests, if any, must be made within two (02) days of your original purchase.